Corona update - since May the 11th we are open and giving lessons!
The waiting is over! With the latest legeslation we are aloud to perform our lessons in a safe manner. Read further to be informed before you plan your lesson!
What can I expect?
- We will ask up front if you have any symptoms. If you do, we will have to reschedule.
- Pay extra attention to the 1,5 meter rule. Follow the instructions of our instructors at all times.
- You are welcome to use a westuit of kitesurfschool.nl and we will clean them every day;
- though we do recommend to bring your own wetsuit. This will be more comfortable and also safer. If you dont yet have a wetstuit, you can contact our kitesurf shop SHAKA (see details below).
- Your booked and payed lessons are valid for two years! Also with new reservations.
- Activly re-planning your lessons is important. Especially because we have had a delay and have a shorter season to perform the lessons in.
- Travel alone or only with household members only.
- Travel with own transportation as much as possible (Car, Bike, By foot)
- Dont be too early - try to be on time.
- Stay home if you have had any the following symptoms the last 48 hours: colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, increase (from 38 ° C).
- This also counts if your household members have these symptoms
- Don't shake hands. Desinfect your hands before arriving to the lesson.
- Pay online before the lesson
- Please leave straight after the kite lesson has finished, so as to avoid crowded situations.
- Bring a lot of energy, because we are going to do our best to have a fun lesson!
- Do you have any questions about your (future / to book) lesson? Feel free to drop by our shop!
- Our shop SHAKA is open 7 days a week, also during Corona.
- Do you want a new wetsuit for your lesson(s)? Have a look here..
- Address: Vissershavenweg 62, 2583 DL Den Haag
- Tel: 070 358 4800 or +31634065661
It is our top priority to ensure a safe and fun lesson. We will do our best to provide you a great experience!